Contact your host department
All dates and academic information associated with your stay schould coordinated with your colleague at the host department before you start the trip. Planning your stay usually begins with getting in touch with your contact person. It is very important to contact your host department as soon as possible in order to:
- receive information about research topics and current research projects
- coordinate opportunities for collaboration
- coordinate funding opportunities
- prepare cooperative proposals
- getting an confirmation of support by an academic advisor for a grant application (DAAD)
- information about the host department: equipment, work stations, laboratories, use of libaries etc.
- information about necessary documents, f.i. for signing a working contract
- Housing in Jena, opportunities and looking for accommodation
- coordinate arrival and departure
In case you don't have any contact to a host department or you are still looking for a partner, academic supervisor or teacher, please finde more information on the faculty websites (Links on right side).
Faculties at Jena University