The LIFE “Connect” funds enable the development of scientific projects that have to potential for successful application for third-party funding. New cooperations between researchers of different groups, institutes and disciplines shall be established to stimulate top-level research.
- Applicants: researchers at any career stage (doctoral researchers to Professors)
- Deadline: 31.03.2023
- Funding: 15.000 €/ 20.000 €/ 25.000 €
Please find all information under LIFE "Connect"pdf, 86 kb
The LIFE “Talent” funds are intended to support independent junior scientists on their career path. The funds can be used flexibly, e.g. to cover traveling expenses, publication costs, student helpers, or laboratory consumable costs.
- Applicants: independent junior scientists, max. 9 years after PhD
- Deadline: 30.06.2023
- Funding: max. 5.000 €
Please find all information under LIFE "Talent"pdf, 79 kb
LIFE ”Assist” funds provide support to cover unexpected expenses caused, e.g., by illness, pregnancy of co-workers, or in case of equipment breakdow.
- Applicants: all researchers at the FSU within the life sciences
- Deadline: none - application possible at any time
- Funding: up to 75 % of the expected expenses
Please find all information under LIFE "Assist"pdf, 79 kb