The current situation presents us all with new challenges, many employees of the Friedrich Schiller University Jena work in their home offices. Many colleagues are also responsible for childcare or care for relatives.
During this time the Section Staff Development would like to support you as well. We have therefore put together some new offers in the home office for you.
- Work and self-organisation
- Personal training
- Leading teams in the home office
- Ergonomic design of home office workplaces
- Active breaks
- Coaching for employees and managers
- Compatibility of home office and family
- Mental stress through home office and social distancing
We invite you to inform yourself about our current offers on the FSU Jena Qualifications Portal.