The Graduate Academy offers international doctoral candidates and postdocs a free peer-to-peer support service to help you organising your stay in Jena.
What are the issues the tutoring service can help me with?
- questions about entry and stay (visa issues, citizens' service, immigration office)
- orientation in the city and at the university (search for the right contact person)
- procedures at Jena University (admission as a doctoral candidate, enrolment, multimedia centre, computer centre, library)
- doctorate and family (finding childcare, kindergarten, school)
- issues and problems of everyday life (finding accomodation, bank accounts, insurances)
How can I contact the tutoring service?
Please write an e-mail with your issue to email@example.com. Your contact person is Dr. Alexander Schwarzkopf.