The K1-Startup Service is the central point of contact for all members of the Friedrich Schiller University Jena who are interested in the topic of starting a business or want to implement a concrete business idea. With us, interested parties can discuss ideas, expand their start-up skills, and move forward with the implementation of their ideas. We accompany the entire start-up process, from the initial idea to the development of a viable business model to the establishment of the company.
At the university's start-up center at Kahlaische Straße 1, prospective founders will find the necessary environment to develop their ideas in a targeted manner: individual consulting, network contacts, premises, and access to funding and venture capital.
- Information, advice and coaching
- First check of business ideas
- Improvement of business models
- Assessment of markt potential
- Support during creating a business plan
- Funding opportunities
- Application for funding
- University Jena own startup funding to take the next step ("Next Step")
- Make contact with other founders, mentors, network partners and investors
- Free use of office and meeting rooms ("Freiraum")
- startup-specific qualification and further trainings