Dear prospective master’s students,
Here you will find individual information on your enrolment if you have been admitted into one of our master’s programmes. Please note that several steps are necessary, depending on your status. The Master Service Centre will assist you in preparing your enrolment which you will then conclude at our International Office and/or the Students’ Service Centre.
Without the conclusion of your enrolment, you will not be able to begin your studies at the University of Jena. Therefore, please heed your individual enrolment instructions that you can find on this website and follow the advice given by the Master Service Centre, International Office and Student Service Centre and act accordingly in order to enrol successfully.
Once you are admitted, please heed the following general conditions for your enrolment:
- All admissions are only valid for the specific semester a candidate has applied for. Admissions cannot be deferred to another semester.
- Enrolment can only be finished when all enrolment requirements are met.
- Among these requirements are mandatory language proficiencies, formal admission conditions as well as proof of completion of admission-relevant university degree (undergraduate).
- International Students are to finish their enrolment at our International Office, for which specific conditions apply and details can be found at https://www.uni-jena.de/en/start-studying-international.
- All admissions expire and enrolment fails inescapably if any of the above conditions are not met or once the timeframe for enrolment at the International Office has expired.
We will be looking forward to welcoming you at the University of Jena!
The Team of the Master Service Centre
IMPORTANT: In order to enrol successfully, you will need to provide a number of certified true copies, usually High School Diploma, University Diploma and Transcript of Academic records (plus, if applicable: English OR German translation) and (if applicable) certificates of language proficiency (e.g., IELTS, TestDaF, Toefl etc.). Please assure that you submit certified true copies as requested and in the correct shape. We do accept officially certified hard copies and official digital copies (e.g., via AdobeSign™ or other digital verification protocols, such as digital apostilles, verification portals/ID/links). Such official digital copies can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org All certified hard copies must be sent to our postal address. Information on certified copies you can find in our guide to certified copies [pdf, 138 kb] de.
Get all information you need
Here is how to find the information sheets/enrolment documents that are relevant for you: Simply enter your citizenship and student status in the following selection form and you will be taken directly to your document.