- Förderlinien ALe
Published: | By: Akademie für Lehrentwicklung
The panel of experts of the Academy for Teaching Development has once again awarded funding for projects to further develop teaching. All students and lectures were again called upon to apply for funding with their projects. All applications for project funding received by the deadline of 15 March 2023 took part in the award procedure. Due to the competitive procedure, many projects applied for could not be funded. All applicants always contribute to the further development of teaching at our university with their projects! Our sincere thanks go to all of them!
In total, the following 11 projects were selected for funding in five funding lines:
Funding Line "Free Space for Teaching"
- Jun.-Prof. Dr. Matthias Menter, Prof Dr Bernd Hüfner, Prof Dr Armin Scholl: "Development and establishment of a sustainability certificate as the first stage of a sustainability offensive in teaching at the Faculty of Economic Sciences".
Funding Line "Innovation in Teaching"
- Dr Susann Schäfer: "Podcasts as a digital examination format - implementation, accompanying research and transfer".
Dr Volker Schwartze: "Python Learning Steps: Longitudinal acquisition of subject-specific digital competences through guided and collaborative learning"
Dr Nicole Kämpfe, Dr Susanne Volkmar: "Development of cooperative teaching games for university teacher training".Entwicklung von kooperativen Lehrspielen für die universitäre Lehramtsausbildung“
Fundind Line "Discussion about Development in the Faculties"
- Dr Johannes U. Beck: "2nd Discourse Day on Teaching at the Faculty of Theology".
- Dr Denise Schaller, Dr Caroline Klingner: "Future Workshop Problem-Oriented Learning".
Funding Line "Student Initiatives"
- Jonas Neubert: "Online Exam Manager"
- Elisa Topa: "Day seminars on experiential and nature education and ESD (education for sustainable development)".
- Lukas Tran: "Educational and Equal Opportunities in the University Context".
Funding Line "Student Initiatives PLUS"
- UnHye Joe: „Status and Judicial Problems of the East Asian Economic Integration Process and the Preconditions for Regional Community-Building: A Masterclass of Comparative Legal Studies between the European Union and East Asias”
- Niklas Menge: „Exam preparation weekend of the FSR-Mathematics"
More information on these projects will soon be available on the page of the ALe-funded projects. Already now you can find here an overview of the projects funded so far .